Thursday, June 18, 2009

BACK

i'm back!!
Seremban church camp was just awesome...
never experienced GOD in such a wonderful and powerful way!!!
recieved gift of prophecy.
it's just so great!!!
but i have'nt been able to hear HIM yet
i think i need more practice and tuning for my "ears"
met lots of people too.
i especialy loved spending time with JEAN!!!
but this church camp is my aunt's church one.
so most people i meet would not see me again or for a long time...
but quiet time was very 'siong'
it was at 7.15!!!
we learnt about Elijah and Elisha
that name might ring a bell!

i met Isaac during camp.
don't get me wrong!!!
he is my OLD friend
well, very ooollddd. like years!!
so old until he forgot me!!
how pathetic.
anyway, he has grown!!
like really!! he looks mature now.
very much taller and leaner too!
he looks sec 3 but he is sec 1 too.

i had the same treatment too.
everyone thought i was upper sec.
they were so shocked that i was only sec 1!!!
i hope that is a compliment!!!
should be lah. mature!!

No comments:

Post a Comment