Sunday, June 7, 2009

junE and movie again

today GNK duty was okay lah.
but the small boys were so rowdy. could'nt control them.
i think i'm too soft. LOL
got hit by plastic balls in GNK today during games time.
very light but also very pain
one on my head and another in my eye... LOL
after that we had inter cell games and evangelism training in youth.
later i'm going to watch a movie again.
my brother wants me to accompany him to watch MONSTERS VS. ALIENS.
it's in 3D so should be fine...
today i did'nt have dance (yay and sad...)
miss it but at least my heels don't hurt too much like always.

I'M WORSHIP LEADING NEXT TWO WEEKS!!
~sian~
i already did that for about a month liao
some more got alot of youths on duty.
later embarrass myself again...
good thing i'm only replacement
once HANNAH comes back from Shanghai in 2 weeks,

I'M FREE AGAIN! whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment