Thursday, December 17, 2009

hey....

hey
sorry for not posting last few days
quite busy
ummm
ok
on monday,
nothing much happened
i just read more GEOG
well
i am so behind time!
omg
i am so totall dead
help

on tuesday
same thing
GEOG and more GEOG

and then on wednesday
i went to my grandpa's house
to eat
and then
i discussed christmas presents with my aunt and uncle
so excited
cos my present is arriving
like next tuesday
they ordered it like yesterday
so fast hor!?
and swift
i can't wait to get it
thanks so much!
haha
ok
hyper

then today
nothing much but my grandma came to my house
and sat around
lol
and i read HISTORY today!
haha
then
i wrote down some good words i found in a book i was reading
haha
then i practised my writing skills
hehe
i love to write!
just like SZE HUI(right?)
ok
so i am going to orchard tomorrow with my mum
to do christmas shopping with me
cos i need to buy presents for all ya'll on the 23 dec!
haha
so excited
and then we are going to go back to school to get my excercise books
it is about time...
i can't like write down my 7 page long zhou ji without a book right?!
aiyo

so now i am dead tired and sleepy
so i am going to sleep!
cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment